Beantwoord

KPN has just deleted my phone number HEEELP

• 20 November 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 71 keer bekeken

KPN made a mistake while porting my phone number from Lycamobile to KPN and deleted my phone number that was already with KPN.

Already called helpdesk and they are saying that it cannot be undone.

Please help!!!!!!

I will not stop asking for help and escalating this until the issue is fixed.

icon

Beste antwoord door ZachB 23 November 2020, 17:29

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @ZachB, before we can try to fix this situation, i ask you to fill out your profile. So that we can look you up. 

@Jeroen_dB I updated my profile

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thank you, @ZachB! I see that you've been to the KPN shop and that they have registered a complaint. You will be contacted, but I'm not sure how long that will take. Therefore I have also contacted a colleague to inquire about what can be done. We'll get back to you here on the forum as soon as we hear from him. 

@Erik_ thank you!
I would really hope you could retrieve my number, as I did not choose to move to KPN just to lose my number due to a human mistake in the KPN CS 

as you probably notice my number is excise in the boss softwer

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

What I'm seeing is that on Saturday your old number has been reïnstated. Everything should be working now.

What I'm seeing is that on Saturday your old number has been reïnstated. Everything should be working now.

@Erik_  yes I got my number back!