Beantwoord

Online aankoop on bill

• 30 September 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 43 keer bekeken

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have seen on my invoice about online aankoop . I did not active this service how can I cancel it and no more in my invoice?

Regards,

Maryam

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne van KPN 5 October 2020, 21:06

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @forum_user2020 and welcome to our forum! I've changed your username, as I'm assuming it contained your personal cellphone number. Keeping your privacy in mind, I've changed it but if the name is not to your liking, let me know what you would like to have it changed to. 🙂

Concerning your invoice, have you checked your App store or Google Play store? In there you can find the history of your purchases. We only ever put purchases on our invoices that took place, so you should be able to find the purchase in your purchase history. 

If you mean that you would like for your app store purchases to not be settled on your invoice anymore, then you can use the steps listed on this page. It's our kpn.com page, but I've put it through Google Translate for you so it's in English. Then you'll be able to turn that option off and the purchases won't be on your invoice anymore! 

Hi, I have seen your answer but I do not understand how can I cancel the online aankoop from my service.

Thanks,

Maryam

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

If you do not want your online aankopen billed on your invoice anymore and you’re using the App store then follow these steps: 

Step 1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 2. Click on your name, followed by "iTunes Store and App Store".
Step 3. Choose your Apple ID at the top and click on “Show Apple ID”.
Step 4. Log in with your password, Face ID or Touch ID.
Step 5. Select Payment and Shipping.
Step 6. Add payment method.

If it's the Google Play store:

Go to “Play Store” and click on the menu at the top left. Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Choose “Payment methods”
Step 2. Choose the method of payment you want.

Reageer