Vraag

Phone NOT Delivered - Money not Returned

• 5 January 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 42 keer bekeken

Dear KPN,

I am contacting you by phone since end of November to get my money back but I still have no answer.

I bought an iphone 12 and paid 600 euros at your website.  The phone was not delivered,  I have registered everything at your call center that cancelled the transaction BUT I did not get my money back.

Today I called twice already and I still did not manage to get an answer.  I m already waiting for 40 minutes.

During the first call, the person on the phone refused to get the Bestelling number because she insisted it was not necessary and she did not find anything at my address.    I can’t find a place where I can send email with all the data and I am extremely frustrated.

Can you please let me know what do I have to do to get my money back?

Best Regrds

Danielle

I am not a KPN client because I never got the phone.   

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Danicoura, welcome here! Sorry to hear you haven't been refunded yet.  I'll look into this for you. Would you please fill out your forum profile and reply here when you've done so? I'll need your postal code + house number, name and the order number.