Vraag

SIM and Mobile Cancellation

• 2 December 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 33 keer bekeken

Hello, I have ordered a new phone + SIM early November, but realised I have to cancel it if I do not have dutch passport. Bestelnummer: ******** was cancelled as I received a cancellation confirmation e-mail. (10-11-2020) However, I still have not received my payment back yet after 3 weeks. When can I expect to receive the money back and how can I know the process of now?

*Admin: moved your personal information to your private profile

Admin: topic verplaatst naar juiste board

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Welcome to the forum @Y.Cho! Could you please fill out your profile so I can see the status of your payment? As soon as i have the needed information I can check up on your payment and when you can expect it returned. :relaxed:

Thank you for your replies Bram! I updated my profile, would you please check the process of my return payment as on profile, I cannot really explain what has happened. Great thanks in advance!

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I've sent an email for you to the people behind the scenes that handle these payments. I will let you know the moment I get a response.