Cancelled my subscription but i still received an invoice

• 28 February 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 34 keer bekeken

Hello,

I canceled my mobile contract within 14 days of receiving my SIM card, however, I received an invoice today and the account is still active. I have not used it since I canceled the contract and I should not be charged as I canceled the contract within the 14 period. I spoke to someone in the phone to cancel it and they said it was canceled and there will be no charges. 

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi @Wrong charge, welcome on our board. 

The first invoice will always be charged. After the cancellation you will recieve a last invoice with a credit for the amount that needs to be returned. 

Let me know if it doesn't work out, or if it will. 

Hi Alex, thank you for your quick response. Could you please check that the contact was canceled when I asked it to be canceled? My customer number is 40106839404. When I look in the app it still seems to be active even though I canceled it within the 14 day period. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

My apologies for the late response. I don't see a cancellation regarding that customer number.

Did you recieve a confirmation e-mail? If so, please let me know. 

Hi Alex, I still am waiting for my order to be canceled. 

I received an email and a letter saying that the order was canceled and I would be refunded the first invoice but I needed to pay it first. Which I have done. 

I then received another invoice for the next month and the my account still seemed to be open on the app. I called the help line 2 weeks ago and they said they would cancel it order and refund me but I have not heard anything back. 

Please can you help me fix this as I have been calling and explaining the situation since February but nothing happens. I would really appreciate your help.Â