Beantwoord

I haven't received my Phillips 32 inc smart TV welcome gift from KPN

• 5 November 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 166 keer bekeken

I sign up a package around April 2022 with the a Philips 32 inc Smart TV welcome gift. The internet was activated on July 2022. After 4 months I still did not receive my TV. I went to the store to ask for update 3 times, called the customer service 10 times. The only answer I got from them is just “Sorry we can help you. Here is a new number”. I been redirected to talk to different people and until now the issue is not solved and there is no update for it.

The customer service say they already sent the TV. However, I did not receive any track code for the TV. Since you say that TV is send, I ask if you can give me the track code so I can check with PostNL directly. The answer I got from KPN is “Sorry we can check this for you. There is no track code”. SO? if you didnt have a track code how you so sure that TV is send?

The customer service is vary bad and even ended my call halfway when I’m complaining about my issue. Can someone actually do something to REALLY solve this issue? I’ve been very patience all this time and this is reaching my limit.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 9 November 2022, 10:01

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @TV promotion delivery, welcome to our forum!
These things should take weeks not months! 

We have a topic with frequently asked questions about these promotions:

Long story short, these promotions are run by our partner Sidekix and they're responsible for them.
You can contact them by phone on working days from, 8.00 till 21.00 and on saturday from 10.00 till 16.00 on 088 6237 006.

Hi ,I haven't received my welcome gift yet (Philips TV) ,I understood from PostNL that the package is sent back to the sender (KPN) and it is received back by KPN on 23rd December .When will i receive my package ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

hi @jayabhargav 

Hi​​​​, welcome to our forum!

Long story short, these promotions are run by our partner Sidekix and they're responsible for them.
You can contact them by phone on working days from, 8.00 till 21.00 and on saturday from 10.00 till 16.00 on 088 6237 006.

Reputatie 1

Hi,

Does anyone know when KPN delivers welcome gift. I chose the TV and up to now, I haven't received anything,  no communication about it, not even able to see the status of its delivery.  Anyone who has experience about this can tell me. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Djorge,

Hi​​​​​​, welcome to our forum!

​​​​Long story short, these promotions are run by our partner Sidekix and they're responsible for them.

Reputatie 1

Thanks for reply,

I mentioned in one of my replies taht I have received my TV, and that everything is working well. I did event commend the KPN for better services. I even added that am a happy Client. All is good. Good speed and good solution from KPN team. 

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

oh! I totally missed that, thanks! Have a nice weekend!

Reputatie 1

Jij ook