Beantwoord

KPN keeps collecting money for an old cancelled subscription

• 18 January 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 33 keer bekeken

Despite the termination of the contract due to the move, I still have money from my account for the previous subscription. I do not get any invoices for this, only the money is taken from my account. How can I get them back ?? I have a signed new subscription which is also taken from my account. The conversation with the consultant did not help, because in his opinion the closure was bad, I have no evidence of it because the conversation about the closure was conducted directly over the phone and the consultant assured me that everything was properly done. I sent the router to the address provided immediately after the conversation, I didn't get any message that something is wrong, what should I do to get my money back?

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 20 January 2022, 16:44

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @AgaBar, welcome! I understand you have attempted to terminate your contract, because you were moving to another house, but you still receive invoices. Usually, you receive one or two more invoices after cancelling your subscription. You'll alway receive one final invoice, but you might also receive one more invoice before that. It may look like you still receive invoices, but it's usually a result of the our system not recognising an upcoming cancellation. However, if it's been a while since you cancelled your contract and you still receive invoice, it might be that your subscription has not been cancelled yet. Did you receive a confirmation per email informing you about the cancellation? If you did not receive a confirmation, I'm afraid I cannot help you. If you did receive a confirmation, I'd advise you to contact us at 0800 0402. My colleague can transfer you to the department Cancellations.