Beantwoord

Returning old remote

• 13 February 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 43 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

First of all I would like to apologize you for the post written into English due to my Dutch language problem.
Respectfully, Recently I received a new remote control from the KPN and I would like to send back that old one, please could give any address of the kpn in order to send back the above old old remote control, I saw above a link that does not lead to any address, is the following address all right, please?

KPN
Antwoordnummer 10119

2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn

Any other address without Antwoordnummer is good for me that I did not succeeded to find, nor in KPN’s websit not in Internet, thanking you.

Admin: eigen topic voor je bericht aangemaakt

icon

Beste antwoord door wjb 13 February 2020, 18:24

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

You don't need to send back the old remote control. Just handle it as any other electronic device that you would throw away. 

On the other hand you can also send it to the address mentioned which is the correct address.

The advantage of "antwoordnummers" is that you don't have to use any stamps when you send it to that address.

Reputatie 1

You don't need to send back the old remote control. Just handle it as any other electronic device that you would throw away. 

On the other hand you can also send it to the address mentioned which is the correct address.

The advantage of "antwoordnummers" is that you don't have to use any stamps when you send it to that address.

Thank you for your respond and -help.