Beantwoord

Abonnement opzeggen lukt niet zonder te bellen

• 29 June 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 135 keer bekeken

I'm trying to cancel my contract with KPN for over a month.

Cancellation was done accordingly and and on time. A confirmation email has been received by me from 'service@kpn.com' from Wilco Mol. However, I never received the returning equipment box and I'm still being charged and can't return the device as I'm abroad now.

I contacted KPN via chat four times as I have very limited phone access at the moment, all employees have no clue about my cancellation and / or the confirmation email (and I can't forward it to anyone in the chat) and are saying my subscription is still going.

I was told I should have called or received a call to confirm the confirmation (!). I haven't received a call until today, June 30th (and why adding a second step if I already cancelled?)

And on top of this unpleasant situation I had the most unprofessional customer support with 'Mitchell'. That kind of conversation should never happen at this business level.
(Can send the transcription if necessary).

Today, I can't be contacted by phone on my Dutch number as I’m abroad and my plan has been changed. I offered my current number abroad but apparently KPN can’t call it.
In this day and age with dozens of ways to communicate this seems the only way to be contacted by KPN.

How to resolve this without a phone call?

icon

Beste antwoord door Erwin van KPN 2 July 2022, 11:39

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

In this day and age with dozens of ways to communicate this seems the only way to be contacted by KPN.

I'm trying to cancel my contract with KPN since May.

Cancellation was done accordingly and and on time. A confirmation email has been sent by KPN. However, I never received a call or the returning equipment box and I'm still being charged and can't return the device as I'm abroad now.

I contacted KPN via chat four times as I have very limited phone access at the moment, all employees have no clue about my cancellation and / or the confirmation email (and I can't forward it to anyone in the chat) and are saying my subscription is still going.

I was told I should have received a call to confirm the confirmation (!). I haven't received a call until today, June 30th (and why adding a second step if I already cancelled?)

And on top of this unpleasant situation I had the most unprofessional customer support with 'Mitchell'. The kind of conversation that should never happen at this business level.

Today, I can't be contacted by phone on my Dutch number as I’m abroad and my plan has been changed. I offered my current number abroad but apparently KPN can’t call it.

Admin: bericht naar eigen topic verplaatst

Hi @Gustavo F. . Welcome to the forum.

You can call us from another country by dialing 06 1200 1200..  It's important to talk to an employee of the cancelation department and for the moment this is the only way.