Beantwoord

Afspraak met de installatie monteur maken

• 6 July 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 308 keer bekeken

I applied for a glass fiber connection and my connection date is 26th July. I have already received the package and the fiber has been installed at my home. I am trying to make an appointment with technician to install my modem because the fiber is installed outside my apartment and I need the connection inside mu house. I am not able to find a way to make the appointment. Can someone please help?
icon

Beste antwoord door Susan_ 7 July 2019, 10:17

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21
Hi @Pratik, welcome on the KPN Forum and thanks for your question.

You can make an appointment via the internet, this website can help you with that. You must login with your clientnumber (klantnummer) and zipp code before you can make an appointment.

You can also call with us, via 0800-0402, and say in the beginning 'KPN installatiemonteur'. Then they will redirect you to a colleague who can help you with that.

The LiveChat function is also an option.

Ofcourse I also want to help you, but it's a little bit diffucult because we don't have 'live' contact. That's necessary because I don't know on which days you are available and stuff like that. So only when you can't get any contact with the option above, I can help you. If that's the case, can you fill in your Forum profile with your clientnumber, zipp code, mobile phone number and full name?
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
@Pratik, I didn't receive an answer yet. Can you tell me whether it was possible to schedule a technician for you?
Hi Susan,

I wasnt able to schedule a technician yet. I tried doing that from the link you provided but after loggin in using my client number and postcode, the status says I will recieve my package in a few days. Although I have already received it a long time back. I dont think it will allow me to schedule an appintment until the status changes. I will fill in my forum profile so that you can help me with it.
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
Hi @Pratik! Thanks for your reaction. When I check your information (client number) I see that there is already made an appointment. Did you succeed last night with this? The appointment is on Juli 29, between 12.00-14.00. Can you check if that's right?
Hi @Susan_ , yes I was able to make an appointment using live chat. Thanks for helping out with this.
Just want to make sure that because I am using the switching service to move from Ziggo, my existing connection with them will be working until the technician appointment and my new delivery date?
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
@Pratik, that's correct! Ziggo will be working untill the technician from KPN left you with a working internet line that day! 😉

Reageer