Vraag

Appointment with technician (eng)

• 8 October 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 168 keer bekeken

Hello,

I have recently bought a KPN internet subscription and got the text message that my subscription had been activated today. However, the lamp in the Experia Box continues to shine red and I would like to schedule a technician.

Best,
Anne

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Anne Lee Thanks for posting your message here! I'm gonna have a look at what's going on with your subscription. Could you give me some personal information? I will need you full name, your zipp code and house number and your customer number. Could you post this in your KPN Forum profiel, where this information is only visible for you and me as a KPN Moderator.
Hi,

I have just updated my details.

I actually went to the shop in Amsterdam Rokin today, and they gave me a new modem because I tried unplugging and plugging the modem in again and after that the lamp just turned off for good.

I'll let you know if the new modem does not work either.

Best,
Anne

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Anne Lee Good to hear the Experia Box was already replaced. Is this one working correct now? Your subscription should be activated too, so that would mean that everything is as it should be. Do you still need my help of the help of a mechanic?
I am at work now so I will have to check in the evening, but I will try it out and follow up as soon as possible!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Anne Lee I was just wondering: how is your connection now. Is everything working correct now? Just let me know if you need help.

Reageer