Beantwoord

bank number changing

• 30 August 2019
  • 19 reacties
  • 1357 keer bekeken

I want to change the bank account number used for the automatic monthly payment of my abonament.
icon

Beste antwoord door tkern 21 September 2020, 10:55

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

19 reacties

Reputatie 7
You can change the bank account through mijnKPN.

Hi @Robinson2715 . Did you find the link @wjb mentioned and did it work out? If you still have questions, feel free to ask them.
I did find the link , however after logging in I couldn't find any option related to betalingsgegevens. I am on a mobile phone.
Reputatie 7
Go to the page "Producten".
Select the product "Thuis".
Click on "Persoons- en betaalgegevens".
Click on the "pen" right next to "Betalingsgegevens".
Change the bankaccountnumber and click on "Opslaan"..
Has that last reply been usefull?

I would like to change my bank account to another account in Germany. The IBAN start with “DE”, that is apparently not accepted/possible? Why?

I have the same problem as didierbilly above. I have changed the bank account via MijnKPN more than once, and it says it's successfully changed, but then if I leave and go check again, the old IBAN is still there. 

I also contacted costumer support twice and they said that they managed to update my payment information with the new account, but I can still see the wrong bank account in the website and KPN app.

I would like to change my bank account to another account in Germany. The IBAN start with “DE”, that is apparently not accepted/possible? Why?

You can only use a dutch bankaccount.

I have the same problem as didierbilly above. I have changed the bank account via MijnKPN more than once, and it says it's successfully changed, but then if I leave and go check again, the old IBAN is still there. 

I also contacted costumer support twice and they said that they managed to update my payment information with the new account, but I can still see the wrong bank account in the website and KPN app.

Are you also trying to use a foreign bank account? If so, this won't work.

Hi Erwin,

I thought it was possible to use a foreign bank account due to this post here:

https://forum.kpn.com/internet-9/paying-invoice-from-an-international-bank-460520

I assume the payments can be made manually with each invoice using an international bank, but that it isn't possible to use the automatic monthly payment?

My bad, @tkern .  The information I provided is wrong. It is possible (after initially using a dutch IBAN to register a mobile subscription) to change the IBAN to a European Iban.

German IBAN's should work. A German IBAN has 22 characters. Is this correct in your case? 

Can you fill out your profile page and give me a sign after you did?

Hi @Erwin_ 

I filled out the profile page you linked to with the information I know. Is there any other info you need that's not there?

I also went back to the "Persoons- en betaalgegevens" page and changed the "Rekeningnummer (IBAN)" section under "Betalingsgegevens" with my German IBAN bank info (with 22 characters) and clicked "Opslaan". I then receive a message saying "Uw wijzigingen zijn verwerkt.", but it keeps reverting to the original Dutch IBAN as soon as I leave the page and try to access it again.

The people I talked with for customer service at KPN seem to be able to do the same, but that the info reverts to the Dutch IBAN despite the message saying this info has been updated.

Perhaps it can't be changed the first month. Can you also put the German IBAN in your profile and give me a warning when you have done that?

Hi @Erwin_ 

I have just put my German IBAN in the "About me" section of my profile. Can you take a look and let me know?

Thanks again for all your help!

@tkern . I've changed it for you. For now, it seems to work.

Can you give me a sign tomorrow? I will look if it stays changed. 

Hi again @Erwin_ 

I went to check and it seems the Dutch account is still there.

I think the same thing is happening to everyone: they get a confirmation that the bank info has been changed, but then if you leave the page and go access it again, the old bank info is still there.

I've reached out to another department.  As soon as I know more I will inform you.

Hi @tkern . My collegue presumably fixed the issue. Do you agree? 

Hi @Erwin_ 

Thank you so much for your and your colleague's help! I just checked and indeed my bank info seems to have been correctly updated, and the second month has been charged from my german IBAN, so everything is in order now!

Thank you so much. My issue has been resolved.

Nice! I'm happy it worked out.