Beantwoord

Broadband IP connention is down

• 3 April 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 260 keer bekeken

The internet lamp is red. The services lamp is orange. Wireless is green. Both internet and iTV don’t work the whole day. I think the problem might be the cable inside the building? Or the regional ? What should I do ?
icon

Beste antwoord door Mamidi 3 April 2019, 09:45

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
If your connection is a glass fiber connection turn off the power from the glass fiber modem for a few seconds.
Have you called customer service at 0800-0402 (24x7), they can check the connection.
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi @Mamidi, welcome! This red light does indicate a problem with your connection. However, it's not immediately obvious whether that is just for you, or a bigger problem. If you indeed have a fibre connection, do as wjb advises. If that is not the case, or it has not helped, we need to take a closer look. The quickest way in that case is to call (0800-0402) or start a chat but I can also help. In that case, fill in your forum profile with postal code (postcode) and house number (huisnummer) and post here that you have done so. Then I'll take a look.
thanks as I mentioned it was a regional problem
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Good to hear! Am I then correct in assuming the problem has been resolved? Or, at the very least, that it is clear when it will be resolved?