Beantwoord

Canceled TV and Internet - still getting invoiced

• 15 September 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 50 keer bekeken

I canceled by Internet and TV and received a confirmation on this the 14th of August.

Today I received the invoice for TV and Internet for the periode 13 sep t/m 12 okt.

Why?

icon

Beste antwoord door Natasja 18 September 2020, 18:17

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Would be great if you could reply. 

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

Hi @JohnRV. Welcome to our Forum here. Sorry to hear you’re still being charged after cancelling your subscription. As I can tell from the screenshots posted above, you’ve cancelled your subscription online. This email only confirms we’ve received your details. It's not the official confirmation of your cancellation, which is also mentioned in this email: “"Let op: dit is geen bevestiging van de opzegging, hier wordt u over teruggebeld. Als uw opzegging is verwerkt, ontvangt u van ons een definitieve bevestiging per e-mail of per post." I'd advise you to contact the cancellation department via 0800-0402, so they can get this sorted. 

I cancelled the service from the end of the contract after calling that number you give.

The given number is a sales number where they try to sell me services.

Why is me contacting you with the form for cancelling your service not a valid cancellation?

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

You’re definitely able to cancel your subscription online. However, the email you’ve received is not the official confirmation email. After you’ve filled in the form, the cancellation department will contact you by phone. If my colleagues can't reach you, the subcription should still be cancelled within 2 weeks after the last attempt. In your case the cancellation hasn't been processed. Therefore, I'd advise you to contact us through 0800-0402 and ask for the cancellation department. 

Reageer