Beantwoord

Change delivery address for installation package

• 27 March 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 71 keer bekeken

Hello,

I have the same issue, and I could not find where to put in my current address. Let me know what I need to do.

Thank you,

G

Admin: created own topic for your question

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 30 March 2021, 13:36

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @G.rats, welcome! Have you managed to get the address changed? If not, and if the package hasn't been sent yet, click here to open your forum profile, and fill that in. Enter the address on which the order has been placed in the fields for ‘postcode’ (postal code) and ‘huisnummer’ (house number). Enter the desired delivery address in the field ‘persoonlijke opmerking’. Reply here when you've done so and I'll get this sorted for you.

Hello, I have made the changes. Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thank you, @G.rats. Unfortunately, the package has already been prepared. Which means that I cannot change the address at this point. You can track the package throught the order status tool. If no one's home to receive the package, the PostNL delivery person will try again the next day, If that doesn't work either, it will be delivered at a nearby package point where you have a week to collect it yourself.

Good Day

I got an email stating that my package will be delivered but I’ll only be at the delivery address from Friday, would it be possible to change my delivery address, if so how do I change it don’t see any steps online to indicate how to do this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

If you have already gotten a notice of delivery, we can no longer change the address, @bbotes. In that case, the answer I gave to the topic starter is also applicable to you:

You can track the package throught the order status tool. If no one's home to receive the package, the PostNL delivery person will try again the next day, If that doesn't work either, it will be delivered at a nearby package point where you have a week to collect it yourself.