Vraag

Change the name of KPN internet

• 13 August 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 629 keer bekeken

Hi, I have a question regarding to the owner of KPN internet.

I moved to a new house with KPN internet and the previous owner has already left Netherlands.
In the previous talk, she said she will transfer the KPN internet to my name but she didn't do anything of that.
She is now back in Asia, she didn't have any invoice or email, which means she cannot log in the online platform to do the name change.
In this case, what should we do in order to change the name?
Thanks in advance!

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24
HI Idd, welcome on our board.

Are you still in contact with the owner of the contract? I'm asking because you will need a copy of their ID/passport to take over their contract. In that case you will need to fill in this form and ask her to give permission by signing the needed form and sending a copy of her ID.

If you are not in contact with the owner you will need to sign up for a new contract on your own name and also explain that the active contract can be terminated because the owner is off the grid. This should be done 'live'. You can call us on our free number 0800 0402 or start a chat, daily till 10 p.m. Click here, select 'Internet' and scroll down to 'Ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. There you can start a chat.
Hi Alex,

Thank you for the answer.
I tried to do it online with the form you provided, but I don't know the client number (so as the previous owner), so in this case I guess it cannot be done by changing the name?

Is my only option to cancel the current one and apply for a new contract? How about the current facility? Do I need to buy a new set (it's operating quite well)?

BR,
Doreen
HI Idd, welcome on our board.

Are you still in contact with the owner of the contract? I'm asking because you will need a copy of their ID/passport to take over their contract. In that case you will need to fill in this form and ask her to give permission by signing the needed form and sending a copy of her ID.

If you are not in contact with the owner you will need to sign up for a new contract on your own name and also explain that the active contract can be terminated because the owner is off the grid. This should be done 'live'. You can call us on our free number 0800 0402 or start a chat, daily till 10 p.m. Click here, select 'Internet' and scroll down to 'Ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. There you can start a chat.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the answer.
I tried to do it online with the form you provided, but I don't know the client number (so as the previous owner), so in this case I guess it cannot be done by changing the name?

Is my only option to cancel the current one and apply for a new contract? How about the current facility? Do I need to buy a new set (it's operating quite well)?

BR,
Doreen
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
Well, I can track down the customer number if you can provide the details required. Her name, postal code and house number, birth date en the last 3 numbers of the bankaccount used to pay for the internet. You can fill these in here.

You can also find the customer number on an invoice if you by any chance can find one.

The hardware (tv boxes and modem) are being loaned to you, you don't have to buy them. You will get new hardware tho if you decide to sign up for a new subscription.
Well, I can track down the customer number if you can provide the details required. Her name, postal code and house number, birth date en the last 3 numbers of the bankaccount used to pay for the internet. You can fill these in here.

You can also find the customer number on an invoice if you by any chance can find one.

The hardware (tv boxes and modem) are being loaned to you, you don't have to buy them. You will get new hardware tho if you decide to sign up for a new subscription.

Obviously as she's now away, I cannot have the details.
OK I guess the only way is just to cancel it and sign for a new one.
Thank you for your help!
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
I'm afraid so. No problem, you're welcome. Good luck!