Beantwoord

Delivery of installation package

• 30 May 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 68 keer bekeken

Hi,

I cannot speak Dutch, So I cannot contact KPN employers by Tel. My problem is I want my installation package to be delivered after 16th June. I don’t know I should contact who?

icon

Beste antwoord door Noordzee 30 May 2023, 20:49

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hello @910000000 ,

You can contact KPN by phone 0800-0402, tomorrow from 8.00 (until 18.00). They can help you in English. No worry.   

Hi @Noordzee ,

I dialed this number 0800-0402. But this number could not get through and this number seems like wrong number. Thank you anyway.

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

The nummer is correct if you call it in The Netherlands. 

You can ask for a "Medewerker" (Employee) 

Wait a while, it could be busy. 

OK. Thank you.

Reputatie 7

Hi @910000000, welcome to our forum. The installation package is usually delivered a few bussiness days before the subscription start. If that is later than the 16th, it shouldn't have been a problem.

Did you manage to call us like Noordzee said and talk to a colleague about this?

Yes, my problem is 16th is earlier than that.

My subscription starts at 19th June and 16th is only 1 business day earlier than that. I received email from KPN which says installation package will be delivered 3 business days before the subscription start. So I need to change my delivery day to 16th.

Reputatie 7

If the package can't be deliverd to the house it will be brought to a PostNL service point nearby. That way you should be able to get it on the 16th.

Have you tried calling us yet like Noordzee said? You didn't fill in your details in your profile, so I can't see more than what you say.