Beantwoord

Disappointed KPN WiFi

• 18 december 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 162 keer bekeken

Since one week ago I have KPN internet/wifi in place of Telfort... My contract should be 50Mbps but actually its so bad and slow.
I should wait for 15 seconds to open any youtube film even if it is 1 minute film.
I should wait 10-15 seconds to download an image (200Kb) via Whatsapp.
I contacted KPN and they advised me to use wifi tuner... but unforteunetly no change!!
I tried to change the wifi channel and it not works!!

Do you have any solution or advice for me?!
icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia_ 20 december 2018, 10:17

Hi @Aibra, welcome! Strange that you experience such a difference, since Telfort and KPN use the same line. Can you please update your forum profile with your zipcode, housenumber and customer number? What Experiabox do you use? And do you use any wifi extenders? I would also like to know how the wifi tuner turned out . What did the speedtest say? You wrote: i tried to change the wifi channel and it not works. Do you mean that you changed it, but the speed didn't change or that you weren't able to change the channel?
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Hi @Aibra, welcome! Strange that you experience such a difference, since Telfort and KPN use the same line. Can you please update your forum profile with your zipcode, housenumber and customer number? What Experiabox do you use? And do you use any wifi extenders? I would also like to know how the wifi tuner turned out . What did the speedtest say? You wrote: i tried to change the wifi channel and it not works. Do you mean that you changed it, but the speed didn't change or that you weren't able to change the channel?
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
I see no response, is the problem fixed yet? If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Reageer