Vraag

Experia Box v10a - List of connected devices is empty

• 18 August 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 998 keer bekeken

When I connect to the box via the web-interface, the list of connected devices is empty. On the other hand, there are many devices that are connected to internet and working.

What is wrong?

Best wishes.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Welcome @Claudio62! I'm not entirely sure why the list is empty here. We have received a couple of messages about unknown entries in the list but not about it being entirely empty. Strange. Have you tried a reboot, or even a factory reset?
The funny part is that now and then I see some entries for a couple of minutes, then nothing...
A reboot helped, However, I cannot see all my devices and some entry in the list have no name.
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
It is progress! The nameless devices are a known bug, I hope that will be fixed in an upcoming update. Are there other network devices in your LAN (router, accesspoint)?
Hi Joran, Indeed there are a couple of routers used as access points. However, I see the relevant devices. We can close the ticket. Just a question: do u know when the bug about names will be deployed?
Best wishes.
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Sorry for the late reply @Claudio62. The contents of the upcoming updates have not been disclosed yet so I'm not sure. I do know the developers know about this issue, therefore I'm hopeful this will be fixed in the upcoming update. This update will be rolled out before the end of the year.
Thank you very much for your support. :-)🙂

Reageer