I want wifi

• 31 July 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 60 keer bekeken

Hello Team,

I have discontinued the wifi service with kpn and now I want to start the service again and I already have the set up for wifi.

Can you please connect me to customer care support team on this query

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Sagar, welcome on our board. 

What is it exactly that you need? Do you still have a subscription with us and is WiFi not working? Or do you want to get a new subscription including WiFi? Our modems do have a built-in WiFi function by the way. 

Hello Alex,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I already have wifi connection with me and in the month of May i requested to disconnect it because I was out of the country and subscription got ended.

Looking at the current COVID-19 situation I want to continue with existing plan only. So I want to know how can I again start the wifi connection at my home.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

No problem.

What do you mean by existing plan? A mobile subscription? I'm not sure I follow. 

I'm guessing you will need to place a new order on your home address on www.kpn.com

Let me have a quick look on you address to be sure there isn't anything active. Would you please fill in your postal code and house number here ans let me know when it's done? 

Hello Alex,

I have updated the details on the above link.And it’s not a mobile connection it is a wifi connection 

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

I was a bit confused, we don't just sell WiFi connections. We sell a fixed broadband internet connection for your home, WiFi is just an extra function we deliver. 

Anyway, there is no connection through us as a provider on your address, so the next step is to order a new subscription. You can do this by following these steps. 

Thanks for the confirmation.

Indeed.Its a broadband connection only.

I already have modem and whole set up with me and if possible can you please give me the information and details about unsubscription if possible.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

How can you still have the modem with you? You always must send hardware back after unsubscribing. 

Details about unsubscription? Do you mean how to cancel your connection once it's up and running? You can call us (0800 0402) or do it online. Be sure to order a monthly contract instead of a 12 months contract if you're planning to cancel it within 12 months. 

Actually my contract was ending in the month of April and that’s why I asked to cancel the contract. And I have done this online.

But if I want to take subscription again how can I do that?

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

The old one has been cancelled on that address. You can get a new one here

Do I need to order new modem as well. Because I already have the one.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

You don't need to order a new one, you will automatically get a new one. The one you have right now should have been returned after cancelling. I assume you will get a reminder about that.