Beantwoord

Internet activation date

• 5 January 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 412 keer bekeken

Hi,

I just apply for the Hussle Internet and when I am applying for the subscription, the activation date was seen as 9th of January. However, in the mail, I see the date 5th of February for the connection date which is one month later. One of the reason I did the subscription was the date of activation and 1 month is too long. I can install the equipment after it is delivered and although I asked for a technician, I can cancel it if this is the reason for a month to get connection. I kindly ask for your help to shorten the date otherwise I have to choose another provider to get internet connection sooner. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 8 January 2020, 12:41

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

It's likely that the later date is because a technician is required. I can check this for you. Please fill in your forumprofile with the postal code, house number and your name and reply here when you have done so. I'll look into it and get back to you.

Hi Erik,

I updated my profile. I hope it can be done sooner. Thank you in advance.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thank you, Denizzz. I've looked into it and I see that activation is indeed set for February 5.

When you choose a package it will ask you to choose an activation moment. The options are between ‘as soon as possible’ or setting a specific date. I'm thinking that the date of January 9 you saw was the ‘as soon as possible’ date, but that this got changed. Either accidentally by you during ordering, or by our order system when it passed on your order to the actual system that does things. When that happens, it usually is because the earlier date is not (or no longer) possible. Often because a technician is required, but that is not the case here. So, it's unclear for me why it got changed. The bad news is that we cannot pull this date forward.

There's basically two options: wait it out, or cancel and re-order. Although I must warn you: if the date was changed by our system, it is entirely possible that it will happen again if you re-order. Which would bring your activation date even further than it already is.

If you want to cancel, either entirely (which you can still do) or to re-order, I ask that you contact my colleagues by phone as this will have to be done by the cancellation department. Our (free) phone number is 0800-0402.