Internet: fiber connection is down

• 7 December 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 57 keer bekeken

After a restart of connections to router and optic fiber the internet is no bworking

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

That's unfortunate. Did you to get the connection working again? You can always contact our support at 0800-0402 if you need direct assistance. Please let me know if you need any more help!

@Remco_ - did try calling, no luck.also internet is still notbworking

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the foto, it seems like the fiber connection isn't working. Are all the lights on the Genexis Box still not on? Did you check if the powerconnector is still firmly in place? 

Yes firmly all in place. The internet is not working since 4 or more hours now. 

@Remco_ lights on genexis box are blinking and not still

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Could you indicate which lights are blinking? Could you also fill out your profile? Than I will check the line from here.  

@Remco_ profile updated. The one on internet box saying internet. And on genesis box both the power and one below.

Reputatie 7

Those indicator lights should be constant, not blinking. I've checked your details and I see there is an engineer planned for monday. In this situation I would also plan an engineer but that has already been done. It's best to wait for that appointment and let the engineer do his work.