Beantwoord

internet light is red

• 6 July 2020
  • 10 reacties
  • 97 keer bekeken

The internet lamp is red. The services lamp is orange. Wireless is green. Both internet and iTV don’t work the whole day. I think the problem might be the cable inside the building? Or the regional ? What should I do ?

I have the same problem. Can anyone help me?

Admin: eigen topic voor je vraag aangemaakt

icon

Beste antwoord door Erwin van KPN 7 July 2020, 15:25

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @aditiravi1, welcome! Sorry to hear you're having internet issues. Please try a reset of your Experia Box (stick a pin in the reset hole at the back). If that does not help, please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so. We can then take a look, 

Thank you for your response. I actually have reset already, also I have done a factory reset as well. Nothing works and internet icon is still on red.

I have a new connection, but it doesn't work still and I haven't received a call from KPN yet to have it checked, so was wondering if some one here can help me instead

@aditiravi1 You haven't filled out your profile. 

please fill in your forum profile and reply here when you've done so. We can then take a look, 

Can you do that ?

@Erwin_ done, I have updated my profile

The postal code + housenumber is from your current home, right?   I see that line wil be terminated on 15-7-2020 because you intend to move.

Or are you at the new house? If this is the case can you please provide the postal code + housnummer for that home?

Hi @Erwin_  I think there is a confusion. I moved into this house and I am new to this place. However, I think may be the previous owner who was staying here may be also had KPN then, probably the reason why my connection is not started yet then. Could you please check, my profile provides the correct house number and postal code. I have never had an internet connection service, so it's new for me.

Regards,

Aditi

@aditiravi1 All I see on that adres is the previous owner and a termination of his/hers contract on 15-7

Did you place a new order on this adres? Dit you receive a confirmation with a customernumber? Could you please provide this number in your profile and give me a sign when you've updated your profile?

Hi Erwin,

I think my connection is via budget everything and 1 which links to KPN. So i dont have a direct tie up with KPN myself, so the customer number i have is from budget alles en 1.

I understood from Budget team that the request has gone to KPN for helping resolve this, but unfortunately when i call them they say they cannot follow up and i need to wait for the call from KPN. I am not sure if you can still support me, but it would really help if you could help with a direction on how i can fix it.

But the previous owner has already left the apartment. My SSID is H369A6DBC40

Ah, that clears things up. 

And this explains why I can't see any information about you. This makes it impossible for me to provide help. 

Your own provider is responsible for the support and they should keep you informed. Good luck! I hope it will work out soon. 

I understand, thank you for the quick response, makes me realize now that i wish i had gone directly with KPN instead. Its impossible to get an answer from my current service provider :(