Beantwoord

Modem and is/ra

• 2 January 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 157 keer bekeken

Hello, can someone send me a diagram of how the "Lasdop" connector and Kpn Experia Box v10A internet socket should be connected

It is possible that something in the lasdop connector is badly connected so I am asking for a schematic.

icon

Beste antwoord door Raymondt 2 January 2020, 18:22

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi Charlotte, welcome to the forums!

The connection is as simple as can be, because it’s just the cable coming out of the lasdop should have 2 wires (usually blue and red) which need to go to the Experiabox. How it should be wired inside of the lasdop to the groundcable is all depending on how the other side of the groundcable (in our telephone exchange point) is connected. Should there be a bad connection inside the lasdop, then i'm afraid one of my colleagues from webcare has to send an engineer over.

The cable coming out of lasdop has 4 wires (red, blue, orange and white)
When connecting according to the instructions red and blue on the modem is still a red light

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

How is that cable terminated? Does it have an RJ11 connector, or does it go to a wall socket ? Maybe (if possible) a picture of the whole situation would clarify a lot.

If the home hasn’t had an internet connection via the telephonecable for some years, it is also very well possible that the 2 wires (red, blue) aren’t connected yet at the other end in the central infrastructure.

Probably due to holidayseason, it is clear that the part of KPN that does the cabling (KPNnetwerkNL) has planning problems. One can find enough examples on the internet, also from the last summerholidayseason.

Or they used the other 2 wires (orange, white).

Hi @Charlotte25 . Can you fill out your profile and give me a sign when you've done that?  I  will check the technical details. 

@Charlotte25 We haven't heard back. Did you resolve your issue? If not, please respond to the request above.