Beantwoord

Money back

• 15 July 2019
  • 9 reacties
  • 298 keer bekeken

Badge
Dear KPN,

i would like to complain about your terrible service.
My contract with you ended in March, first week. I've sent the modem back as you asked and some how you kept taking money from my account, and this for three months. So it's true, you are thieves.
I informed you about that and you said that someone had mistakenly restarted the contract 🤔.
You deceived me by telling that I would receive my money back directly to my account,but I’m still waiting.

Crazy. That is not fair.

I would like that you return a money that you charged me after contract is finished.

Hope to hear from you!
icon

Beste antwoord door Joran 22 July 2019, 11:22

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Hi Tiziana, if you received a confirmation that your subscription has been terminated, this obviously should not happen. I'm not sure about the explanation that someone mistakenly restarted the contract. I will look into this. Could you update your profile with your address (zipcode + home number) and your (former) customer number? If you reply here when your profile is updated I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
@Tiziana: I haven't heard back from you yet. Please let me know if you still require assistance!
Badge
Hallo Joran,

I had problems with my e-mail, sorry
Actually my address is changed, what should i do?
Should i write my old one?

Thank you
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
I only need the address where the KPN line was active, your old address in this case. If you could also add your (former) customer number in the "Klantnummer vast" field I should have no problems finding your old subscription. Please let me know if you've updated your profile so I can look into this immediately.
Badge
I did it.
Thank's
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Thanks! You're absolutely right. The subscription should have been terminated on the 15th of March. And it was, but like you said that has been reverted. I haven't been able to figure out why this happened.

I have refunded € 97,73 for the period until the 20th of May. The period May 21th - June 8th has already been refunded. The refund will be processed around the same date your invoices usually arrived, the 8th or 9th.

I don't expect any more problems but please let me know if the refund hasn't been added to your bank account after the 9th of August. Also let me know if you have any more questions. My sincere apologies, this should never have happened.
Badge
Thank you for the help.
I will check.
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Hi @Tiziana, the refund has already been processed 🙂 Has it been added to your bank account yet? I'd like to know for sure that everything is in order now.
Badge
HI Joran,
Thank you very much for you're help.
Everything is now ok.

Many thanks 😉

Reageer