Beantwoord

Monteur komt niet opdagen (engels)

• 7 August 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 66 keer bekeken

Hi, today we had scheduled the internet installation at my apartment between 10 and 12 (now we are still on the waiting time). My wife waited the entire morning (actually she is still waiting) at home seated next to the windows and no one showed up (and no one didn't ring the bell).
Around 11 we got a message saying we have to reschedule an appointment next week because the technician came and didn't find anyone at home.
That is impossible since my wife was there no one showed up. At the call center they say they cannot do anything...except schedule a new appointment in 1 week.
In conclusion, technicians lie and KPN don't even call them to ask what's going on.
We have to stay one more week without connection because your technician lied.

admin: eigen topic aangemaakt.
icon

Beste antwoord door Erwin van KPN 7 August 2019, 12:15

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Hoi @Matteo_Cellamare . Welcome.
I'm very sorry to read about what happend. Did you receive the installation package already? Maybe I can help with hooking up the modem yourself. That way, at least you have an internet connection. I'm offering this because I probably won't be able to schedule the technician earlier.
I haven't heard back from you. Did you fix the issue?
I haven't heard back and assume the issue has been resolved.