Moving to a new address

• 6 April 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 82 keer bekeken

Hello,

I am moving my internet contract to a new address.

The scheduled date and the appointment at the new address is April-12. But I need to have internet connection at the old address until April-16.

• According to the conditions, the internet at old address should be available 5 working days. Is it correct?
  • Is it possible to ask monteur to only check the connection (without connecting modem) and I will install the modem myself later when I don't need internet at the old address?  

Thanks in advance!

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @atref, welcome to out forum. Usually when the engineer comes he installs the Experia Box and that completes the move order. With that, the connection in your current/old house will also stop. A connection is not supposed to be active on 2 addresses at the same time, so it is likely this won't work. Isn't it possible to use the connection at the new address? Of perhaps use a mobile connecton at the old address?

@Jasper, thanks a lot for the reply and clarification. I’ve rescheduled the installation appointment to the week later to be sure that the connection is working at the old address.

Reputatie 7

That way it should work, and you'll be able to use the connection at the old address untill the engineer comes to your new address :slight_smile: