Beantwoord

New connection is not working, GLAS light is off on the FTU

• 27 January 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 232 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

Helo KPN,

I have a KPN fiberglass connection which has not strted working. Even though i received an sms saying its connected. All the lights in the Fiber optic NT is working except the Glass. All lights on the modem are working well. The internet on keeps blinking but not steady. Is there another solution for this problem?

See the photo

And this one too

Admin: afgeplitst

icon

Beste antwoord door Djorge 1 February 2023, 20:42

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +11

Could be that there has been a human error when patching the connection, could also be something else. Fastest way is to call customer support at 0800-0402. This probably needs fixing by a mechanic who can check out the infrastructure.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Djorge, welcome to our forum! Did you speak to my colleagues in the meantime? From your pictures and what you're telling me it sounds like some action is required from our end. My colleagues at the regular customer service as Nhendriks mentions will be the quickest route

Reputatie 1

I went to KPN, office, and they did realize that my address missed an 0, I  had 76 1 instead of 7601. However when I came back, I found all the lights including the Glass on stable green. But it says Connected without internet. 

Try resetting your modem.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

@Djorge a reboot or reset might help as DLD mentions, did that solve your issue? 

With the incorrect adress it might mean some action is required to either order a new subscription or change the adress. Did the shop help you with that?
It might also be possible your connection won't work until that process is finished.

Reputatie 1

Everything is working well. Good job to KPN. I did a reboot powered off connection point and modem. Waited for 20 seconds and all came back to life. My TV arrived and it's working.  Good speed and good service from KPN. As at now everything is solved. Happy Client