Beantwoord

New internet subscription

• 28 November 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 151 keer bekeken

Badge

Hello.  
I have a question.  I am a Telfort subscriber and I would like to use the promotional KPN package for home internet.  Unfortunately, I do not have a cable in the apartment, ( the cable is outside.) but I would like to connect to the KPN network with the Internet.  

What should I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 1 December 2019, 21:41

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge +2

I’m not entirely sure if I understand the question, could you perhaps elaborate?

The Telfort connection you’re referring to, is this a physical connection (DSL/FTTH)? If so then this connection could be changed to KPN by ordering a connection with KPN (Telfort uses the same physical connection as KPN, so if 1 already works then the other should be able to take it over).

You could try entering your adress into fourstack (link below) to see which option's are available according to KPN registration. It's possible that the physical connection will be finished/brought into you're home if you order a physical connection.

Fourstack: https://kpn-compleet-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/

personal disclaimer: since Telfort is becoming KPN, I'm not sure if there’s any restriction's with changing packages and if promotional option's apply.

Badge

Hey Zeonz.

I will write more precisely.

I currently have a mobile subscription in Telfort and I would like to additionally launch home internet because I am interested in the Internet package with smart tv from KPN.  I checked the possibility of connecting by address and it is Ok, but I do not have a cable physically in the apartment, but it is outside the building.  

Details of offer.

https://shop.kpn.com/internet-tv/internet-tv/?telfort=true

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Marcin, welcome here. 

If the postal code and housenummer check on our website is ok, you should be able to place an order. After that you can order an engineer to find out where then entrance point of the cable is. There should be one, otherwise you wouldn't be able to place an order. Worst case scenario is that old residents removed the cable entirely, that seems far fetched tho. 

Badge

Hi Marcin, welcome here. 

If the postal code and housenummer check on our website is ok, you should be able to place an order. After that you can order an engineer to find out where then entrance point of the cable is. There should be one, otherwise you wouldn't be able to place an order. Worst case scenario is that old residents removed the cable entirely, that seems far fetched tho. 

Hi Alex

Thank you for your answer.  I entered the address correctly, I received the modem on Saturday, now I need to arrange the installation with the installer.  I learned that the cable is behind the wall of my apartment.  

Thank you for your help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Marcin, welcome here. 

Hi Alex

Thank you for your answer.  I entered the address correctly, I received the modem on Saturday, now I need to arrange the installation with the installer.  I learned that the cable is behind the wall of my apartment.  

Thank you for your help.

No problem, glad to help. Let me know if I can assist in any way. :)