Beantwoord

no internet installed

• 13 July 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 191 keer bekeken

HI,
Could you please make an appointment for internet connection at my address ** and ** almere.
I ordered few weeks back but still no Internet.

For any questions please call me ***

THanks,
Praveen

Admin: removed your adress and telephonenumber, saved them in your forum profile
icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 17 July 2019, 11:19

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi Praveen, welcome to the forum! We've removed your information from your topic as this is a public forum. WIth the info I've been able to look into your situation. I see that there has been contact with my colleague Nico earlier today. He has requested a technician's appointment for you. The planning department will contact you by phone to make this appointment. The contact number that we have listed for you is one ending with ...421. That is a different number than the one you mentioned. Which of these numbers should we use to contact you? If it is the number you gave, then I can let the planning department know.

Be advised, also, that the planning department will call from a hidden number.
Hi Erik,
*** is my number.

Admin: number removed for sake of privacy
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Alright, that is indeed the number we have here. You will be contacted at that number to make an appointment 🙂

I have removed the phone number from your reply, though, as this is a public forum visible to everyone. Private information is better placed in your forum profile.
HI Erik,
Can you please call to number for booking an appointment?
*** and update also in the kpn systems for my account t

Admin: number removed for sake of privacy
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi Praveen, please don't put private information in your replies here. They are visible to everyone.

I am a bit confused about which number you prefer to use for this, as you have now first indicated the number ending with ..21 and then the one ending with ...23. However, I see in my system that an appointment has been made for today. The technician will arrive between 12:00 and 14:00. I assume that after that visit everything will be in order 🙂
Thanks Erik. Number ends with 23 is the correct one