Beantwoord

No internet since day 1

• 31 May 2022
  • 11 reacties
  • 97 keer bekeken

I could not make my internet works, 

Since day 1 i got this internet light blinking green and internet never worked.

I did what I was suppose to do, connect cables and turn on the modem.

There is even a KPN logo on the place to connect the modem cable, but the internet does not work.

What I have tried (all several times, and without any success)

• Restarting
  • Resetting
  • Disconnecting cables
  • Disconnecting wifi
  • Calling service numbers - but are in dutch and no real person answers
  • Going to physical stores - but they could not help me
  • Filling “Problems & Malfunctions with Internet & WiFi”

The latter ends by suggesting that I hire a  paid  technician that will improve my wifi. But I am trying to solve a malfunction of your device, not to get a service to improve my experience.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 1 June 2022, 08:36

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @vinicius, there is something going wrong. Can you fill in your forumprofile? When you have done this, plaese react in this topic. So that i can find out what is going wrong with your subscription and how we are going to fix this. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks for your patience @vinicius, I see you updated your details in your profile. I've opened a ticket with our backoffice. They'll contact you about this. Either they'll call you from a private/088 phone number or they'll send you a text message with a direct link to schedule a technician. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

@vinicius I've taken a look at the ticket and it's currently waiting for your input. Is everything working as intended?

You should have a text message with instructions or a direct phonenumber with acces code.

Hi Thomas

No, it is not.

I got a call but wasn't with my phone, I guess it was KPN, but not sure.

Then never again.

I still without internet

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @vinicius, thanks for your reply. After the first attempt they send a text message with a link so you can schedule a technician. I've sent a copy of this message as a private message.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @vinicius, I see the ticket has been closed. Is everything working as intended?

No it is not.

I tried to schedule a call with a expert, but no one called me.

I still without internet, 2 months now

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @vinicius, I made another ticket for you. This afternoon you will receive a text message on the same number as before with a link where you can schedule an engineer. Please use this link as soon as possible as it'll only work for a couple of days.

Hello

the tec came and fixed the issue.

It was something with de central nearby.

Isi t possible to get refound from the time I was without internet but paying for it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @vinicius! Glad to hear the issue has been fixed. We have a website where disruptions are checked and you can request a refund

If the website is inaccurate for whatever reason please call 0800-0402 and ask for an employee. The employee won't be able to give you a higher amount but may track the outage more accurate. 🙂