Vraag

No one is helping about Fiber Glass installation

• 2 June 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 157 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hi all,

3 weeks ago a submitted a move request to KPN and they confirmed my move request as of 07.06.  But after taking the keys of my current house I realized that there is no NT box installed. I created a ticket via KPN website regarding the situation and after 4-5 days an authorized person called me back and told that their partner company(KPN Network) will call me and arrange a mechanic appointment to make initial installations. However no one has called me. Today I called KPN back, the guy on the phone acts like he is not willing to help. He gave me a phone number(KPN Network’s) and told me that I should call them arrange everything about the installations, I insisted that this shouldn’t be my concern because I already let them know before and also there is seen on their website that fiber connection is available at my address but he again rejected to help. Anyways, I called KPN Network and this time they told me that KPN should send a ticket to them to make the installation but they haven’t sent it yet. 

Can someone help me out here?

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 1

I filled a new contact form, probably I have to wait another 5 days to get a response. It’s better if someone can help me here. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Goodmorning @BerkC and thanks for your message!

I saw that you filled in your profile but can't find a connection on that address. Is it maybe your old address in your profile?

Reputatie 1

Goodmorning @JanZ_  many thanks for responding.  The address you see is my current-new address. I don’t know why but I also still see my old address on MijnKPN. My connection date under my move request is Today:

“You can connect your equipment from June 7. When you have completed the installation of the modem, your subscription and the billing period will start. Then the services at the current address will also stop.”

But I don’t have any connection point at home. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +10

Goodmorning @JanZ_  many thanks for responding.  The address you see is my current-new address. I don’t know why but I also still see my old address on MijnKPN. My connection date under my move request is Today:

“You can connect your equipment from June 7. When you have completed the installation of the modem, your subscription and the billing period will start. Then the services at the current address will also stop.”

@BerkC Just to be clear: You do not have any of these possible fiberpoints at your new address?

Reputatie 1

Goodmorning @JanZ_  many thanks for responding.  The address you see is my current-new address. I don’t know why but I also still see my old address on MijnKPN. My connection date under my move request is Today:

@BerkC Just to be clear: You do not have any of these possible fiberpoints at your new address?

no, I don’t have any of these @Ward_ 

Reputatie 1

@JanZ_  @Ward_  a minute ago KPN Netwerk gave a call and arranged an appointment to 22.05. 

I asked an earlier date but it was not possible and they told me that KPN may supply me another temporary device till getting my fiberglass connection done. Since I’m working from home, I need this device asap. What should I do to get this device?

Reputatie 1

@JanZ_  @Ward_  a minute ago KPN Netwerk gave a call and arranged an appointment to 22.05. 

I asked an earlier date but it was not possible and they told me that KPN may supply me another temporary device till getting my fiberglass connection done. Since I’m working from home, I need this device asap. What should I do to get this device?

Oh it was so easy. I gave a call to KPN customer service and they arranged it immediately. The mobile wifi router is on it’s way. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

@JanZ_  @Ward_  a minute ago KPN Netwerk gave a call and arranged an appointment to 22.05. 

Oh it was so easy. I gave a call to KPN customer service and they arranged it immediately. The mobile wifi router is on it’s way. 

Glad to hear so @BerkC and thanks for this update!

I assume you now already received the mobile mifi router?