Beantwoord

Plex and account login

Hello

I have plex setup at my home, but now I cannot login to it via web due to not being able to configure port forwarding on my Router. The reason is that I have no login for the router as I am renting my appartment with internet included. What would be the best option to proceed with this as I would like to setup some services on my apartment (and change the default wifi password and SSID) without bothering my landlady with this?

Warmest regards.
icon

Beste antwoord door Raymondt 18 december 2018, 07:48

Hi André,

Welcome to our forum! If you want to make this work, you really need to find a way to access the modem. If nobody has ever logged into it before, you can just access it with an empty password, or a default password of 1234 (depending on the model you have). If somebody has already logged in, they have set a password. You can either ask the landlady what it is, or reset the modem to factory defaults, so you can login with the default credentials again.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +5
Hi André,

Welcome to our forum! If you want to make this work, you really need to find a way to access the modem. If nobody has ever logged into it before, you can just access it with an empty password, or a default password of 1234 (depending on the model you have). If somebody has already logged in, they have set a password. You can either ask the landlady what it is, or reset the modem to factory defaults, so you can login with the default credentials again.

Reageer