Beantwoord

Problemen met internetverbinding (Eng)

• 15 September 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 52 keer bekeken

Badge
Hello!

I was wondering if you could help me with my internet connection: since yesterday, it has been saying “your proadband physical link is down: please check your DLS”.

I have been trying to restart the modem several times and change plugs, but nothing seems to works.

Basically, the green lights appear only on “Power” and “Wireless”, while there is an intermittent light on the DSL section, which turns on and off repeatedly. Also, the light on “internet” appears and disappears every now and then, and there is a red light on “services”.

I have no idea what the problem is and what else I can do. I hope you could help find a solution!

thank you!

Regards,
Annachiara Ruzzetta

*Admin: afgesplitst en een eigen topic voor vraag aangemaakt
icon

Beste antwoord door Erwin van KPN 17 September 2019, 11:56

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Hi, @Annachiara Ruzzetta .
Sorry for the late reply. I saw that you already filled in your profile and there's a engineer scheduled for today. I hope he will be able to fix the issue.
If not, let me know!
Was the engineer able to restore your connection?
I haven't heard back and assume the problem has been resolved. Let me know if you still have questions