Beantwoord

router pick up

• 29 November 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 77 keer bekeken

Hi, my name is Katarzyna Wojciechowska from Cornelis Jolstraat OssĀ  Yesterday I should pick up the router but I was in work. So, router will come with monteur at monday?

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik van KPN 29 November 2019, 17:08

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hey Katarzyna, welcome here! Based on the address I've found your order in our systems. I see here that the installation package is listed, by PostNL, as having been delivered at your home yesterday afternoon. You indicate you were at work. Was someone else at home to accept delivery? If so, check with them where the package is.Ā 

Ā 

However, I do not see a mechanic's appointment for Monday. The order is listed in our system as a DIY one which means you can install the Experia Box yourself. If you do need a mechanic, you can plan one yourself. To do so, take the order confirmation e-mail we sent you on the 26th. In that you will find a blue button that says ā€˜Volg mijn bestellingā€™. Click on that to go to the order status page. On that page you can plan a mechanic.Be advised, though, that for installation mechanics it usually takes one or two weeks before there's an open time slot.

Ā 

Thank you for your answer! You really help me! Have nice a day.

Hi, I have one more question. How can I pay 25 euro for activation? I should make a transfer or what?Ā 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Good to hear! As to the activation, that will be charged on your first bill. The bill gets taken out of your bank account automatically.Ā So you do not need to pay that separately.Ā