Beantwoord

Slow upload speed

• 13 January 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 66 keer bekeken

For the last month the upload speed was very slow.  When preforming an upload speed check it is determined that it is 1.1.  This seems lower than the subscription with KPN.  Is this a normal upload speed?  Thank you.

Admin: moved topic to the correct board

icon

Beste antwoord door Jasper van KPN 15 January 2020, 14:00

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @W M F A, welcome to our forums. That is a good question, we'll look into this together. You mentioned your subscription, what are the download and upload speeds of your subscription? What is your current downloadspeed? If you can answer those questions and add your postal code and house number to your profile, I'll be able to look into this from our side. When you've done this you can leave a reply below, so I'll know you've done this.

Reputatie 7

Hi @W M F A, I haven't see a reply from you yet. If I can still look into this, you know were to find me.

nog geen antwoord

Reputatie 7

Hi @W M F A, welkom terug. Nederlands kan ook begrijp ik? :slight_smile: Met het adres dat je op je forumprofiel hebt staan kom ik geen KPN aansluitingen tegen. Zet er mogelijk een typefout in het adres? Ik hoor het graag van je als je dat hebt nagekeken en aangepast.