I want to understand when KPN will refund me for the Month of November 2018.
My connection start date was 7th November 2018. However, on that day the connection was not usable as the technician (from Regafiber) did not install it properly.
I was asked to wait till 19th November for another technician to arrive and install the connection properly, that was too late for me, due to which I decided to cancel the contract with KPN. I requested for cancellation on 9th November 2018, during the call, the person from cancellation department had confirmed that I will receive a refund within 29th November 2018.
After which, I received a confirmation on Email that my contract has been cancelled.
On 12th November 2018, KPN has deducted the monthly subscription fee from my bank account €39,22.
However, I did not receive any refund till today.
Please Note: Since the Fiber Box was not installed, it was not at all possible for me to use the internet.
Here is the whole story explaining why I had to cancel my connection and why I am expecting a refund -
- On 7th November 2018, couple of Technicians from Regafiber came to my house and installed the wires. After installing the wires, they also connected the Fiber Box (the device in which the Optical fiber cable is connected). However, at the end of the installation, they took away the Fiber Box and asked me to contact KPN Customer Support so that KPN can send a technician to install the Fiber Box.
- I called KPN Customer Service on the same day and a support engineer named Ronny confirmed that a Technician will arrive on 12th November between 8to 10am to install the Fiber Box.
- But, on the following days I kept getting emails from KPN asking me to schedule an appointment with a technician, which was very confusing
- On 9th November 2018, I called KPN Customer Support again, and they mentioned there is no appointment scheduled on 12th November and the earliest date a technician can come is on 19th November 2018.
- Later that day I went to KPN Store in Bijlmer Arena and asked for their advise in this.They advised me to cancel the connection and apply for it again on January 2019 because I explained that will not be in the Netherlands till January 2019.
- I called KPN Customer Support again, later that day (9th November) and requested for cancellation. The person from Cancellation department confirmed that KPN will automatically deduct the monthly subscription fee, however, the fee will be refunded within 29th November 2018 because, I was not able to use the connection at all.
- On 12th November 2018, I noticed €39,22 was deducted from my bank account.
- On 29th November, the was no refund!!
I would like to understand when I can expect KPN to refund me.
Beste antwoord door Marcia_