Beantwoord

The fiber cable is broken: can you send a technician?

• 5 December 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 61 keer bekeken

Hi,

Our fiber connection broke down at ********** . Can you kindly make an appoint asap for a technician to come by? Many thanks. 

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

icon

Beste antwoord door Remco van KPN 6 December 2022, 12:25

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Jojo21, welcome to our forum!
The quickest way to reach our customer service for incidents like this is by phone on 0800-0402
My colleagues can help you with this 24x7

Hi @Thomas ,

I have tried the number multiple times, yesterday it was impossible to reach out. Usually, the hotline is not too helpful tbh. Is there another way to arrange an appointment? Many thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Hi @Jojo21, not a problem! I've planned an appointment with a mechanic on Thursday, the 8th of December between 13.00 and 17.00. This was the earliest open block in the schedule. We can reschedule if this isn't a convient time. I also activated an extra data bundle of 100 GB on your mobile number so you can bridge the gap. Please let me know if you have any more questions!           

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help @Remco_ 😊

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@Jojo21 Not a problem at all. Please let me know if you need any further assistance :-) .