Beantwoord

the service technician did not perform the service

• 24 March 2021
  • 13 reacties
  • 109 keer bekeken

Good morning On March 22, 2021 Servisant, an employee of KPN, came. And it did not provide internet connection service. Because the cable was supposedly not brought home. And as the KPN employee said, it is not his job and he will not do it.Someone else has to come and do it. Since then, I have not received any information when the ordered fiber optic service will be connected. And the service was ordered in December 2020.

icon

Beste antwoord door Shyrin van KPN 30 March 2021, 14:02

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

13 reacties

Here is a conversation with one of the KPN chat employees.And it shows how incompetent an employee is and has no intention of helping a KPN client :. 

Digitale Assistent: Hoi! Je chat met de digitale assistent van KPN.

Digitale Assistent: Wat leuk dat je glasvezel wilt! Ik ben benieuwd, heb je al internet van ons? JaNee

Ik: Ja

Digitale Assistent: Ok! Laten we dan eens kijken of er glasvezel beschikbaar is op jouw adres. Klik daarvoor op de knop hieronder. Adres controleren

Ik: Adres controleren

Digitale Assistent: Wat is je postcode?

Ik: xxxx

Digitale Assistent: Dank je. Wat is je huisnummer?

Ik: x

Digitale Assistent: Goed nieuws! Je kan kosteloos je abonnement laten omzetten naar glasvezel. Hiermee heb je een super stabiele verbinding en ben je klaar voor de toekomst!Een medewerker kan dit voor je regelen. Verbind me door

Ik: Verbind me door

Digitale Assistent: Om je met een medewerker door te verbinden, heb ik wat gegevens van je nodig. Wat is je voornaam?

Ik: Marcin

Digitale Assistent: Wat is je achternaam?

Ik: O

Digitale Assistent: Ik heb begrepen dat xxxxje postcode is en xx je huisnummer. Klopt dit? JaNee

Ik: Ja

Digitale Assistent: Dank je voor je informatie. Ik verbind je nu door met een medewerker. Let op: Het kan even duren voordat er een medewerker beschikbaar is.

B: Welkom! Je chat met B. Ik lees je bericht even door, heb je een moment voor mij?

Ik: Hier ben jij het weer

Ik: Dus ik zou graag willen weten wanneer het glasvezel internet zal worden aangesloten

B: denk dat de chat net verbroken is

B: heb je hier een bevestiging van gehad?

Ik: Ja natuurlijk. Ik heb dit bericht. Dus ik ben weer aan het schrijven.

Ik: Omdat ik geen antwoord op mijn vraag heb gekregen.

Ik: Dus wacht op een antwoord

B: waarop?

B: ik snapte je bericht niet

B: wat heb je precies besteld.

Ik: I would like to know when the fiber-optic internet will be connected. Since the servisant didn't do it two days ago.

undefined: Bedankt dat je contact hebt opgenomen met onze klantenservice.

Admin: reactie verplaatst naar eigen topic

Admin: removed private information

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Goodevening @DzidekPila1! Thank you for reaching out to us, here on our forum!

I’m sorry to hear that my colleague couldn't complete the installation of our services. I don't understand exactly why: “because the cable was supposedly not brought home”: can you tell me what do you mean by this? Can you also fill in your information in your profile?

• Customer number / ordernumber
  • Zipcode and housenumber
  • Name
  • Date of birth

The provided information is only visible for you and the KPN moderators. Please give a sign here, in this topic, so we can look up your subscription and the status. Thanks in advance!

Reputatie 6

The chat you are having with the this person is not an employee but a robot that gives standard answers when your question hits the right word. It's best you contact the customer service 0800-0402 and tell them a inhome mechanic hasnt done his work and called for the reperation for your underground internet line. Could also mean they've send a inhome mechanic to fast for a fiber network that not yet hasnt been finished in your region.

Goodevening @DzidekPila1! Thank you for reaching out to us, here on our forum!

I’m sorry to hear that my colleague couldn't complete the installation of our services. I don't understand exactly why: “because the cable was supposedly not brought home”: can you tell me what do you mean by this? Can you also fill in your information in your profile?

• Customer number / ordernumber
  • Zipcode and housenumber
  • Name
  • Date of birth

The provided information is only visible for you and the KPN moderators. Please give a sign here, in this topic, so we can look up your subscription and the status. Thanks in advance!

SThe data has been updated

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Thank you!
KPNNetwerkNL is our network operator: they are responsible for the laying and maintaining of the cables and hardware. They have informed us that there is an obstruction and that's why they couldn't finish their installation. I have now asked what the obsctruction is and when it will be solved. As soon as we get a feedback, we will give you an update here!

Hello. I'm looking forward. I have been waiting for the service since January. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Thank you for your patience. At this moment we didn't received feedback yet from KPN NetwerkNL. If possible, you can also contact them and ask what the delay/ obstruction is. You can contact them by phone: 088 0063744  (monday til friday from 08 - 18) or by chat

Er gaan meer dagen voorbij. En zo'n gerenoveerd bedrijf als KPN.Hij kan het gerezen probleem niet oplossen. Na verschillende pogingen om het probleem op te lossen met de klantenservice. Helaas is het probleem nog steeds niet opgelost. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Heb je inmiddels al contact opgenomen met KPN NetwerkNL? Zij moeten de bovenstaande kabel doortrekken naar jouw woning en een Glasvezelaansluitpunt monteren voordat wij, provider KPN, internet kunnen aansluiten/ activeren. De bal ligt dus (nog) niet bij ons maar bij KPN NetwerkNL.

Ondanks vele pogingen om het probleem op te lossen. Het probleem is nog steeds niet opgelost.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Heb je inmiddels al contact opgenomen met KPN NetwerkNL? Zij moeten de bovenstaande kabel doortrekken naar jouw woning en een Glasvezelaansluitpunt monteren voordat wij, provider KPN, internet kunnen aansluiten/ activeren. De bal ligt dus (nog) niet bij ons maar bij KPN NetwerkNL.

Good morning I have already written several times that I have contacted the KPN customer service. And like every conversation you will wait a day. You will wait 2 days. Or in a chat conversation, the conversation is interrupted by the consultant.  So still the situation has not been resolved. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +11

Have you contacted KPN NetwerkNL? Even though they also operate under the brand name of ‘KPN’ they are a completely separate company which needs to bring the fiber optic cable in from the curb to your house. Best is to directly contact them on the phone number above. Unfortunately the customer services you are reaching out to here cannot help with that.