Beantwoord

There is no IS/RA in my house, why do I have to pay for a technician?

• 14 April 2022
  • 13 reacties
  • 216 keer bekeken

I have a question, I made a new subscription today for a change to kpn, and by the phone it was told me a technician would come to my house to do instalation, because I dont have an isra connection inside the house. But now if I want to request one technician I need to pay 75eur.is that possible? 

Admin: changed title for clarity

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 17 April 2022, 21:08

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @AF Moreira, welcome! If we think you need a technician, then its free. If there is no IS/RA, you will definately need a technician. Normally we will send you an e-mail or letter with a possible date. Did you not receive that? If you want me to look into it, could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number?

Hi @AF Moreira, welcome! If we think you need a technician, then its free. If there is no IS/RA, you will definately need a technician. Normally we will send you an e-mail or letter with a possible date. Did you not receive that? If you want me to look into it, could you please update your forum profile with your adress and customer number?

Hello, @Marcia_ it is done I think. (adress and client number. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thanks! I see that we will activate your internet on the 18th of May. A few days before that you will receive your modem etc. When you receive this, could you please let me know ór call 0800-0402 again? We can schedule a technician without costs for you at that moment.

Thanks! I see that we will activate your internet on the 18th of May. A few days before that you will receive your modem etc. When you receive this, could you please let me know ór call 0800-0402 again? We can schedule a technician without costs for you at that moment.

Yes I will let you know for sure.

Hello Marcia, 

Like you ask me before to let you know when I have the equipment from Kpn.

I just receive notification that I will receive tomorrow at my adress the equipment from kpn.

Thanks 

Hello @Marcia_@marcia_mobiel

Like you ask me before, we just receive the material, maybe you can arrange for a technician to come.

Thanks,

Kind regards,

André 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi André! I've arranged a technician for you on the 18th of May. He/she will arrive between 8 en 10 AM. 

Hoi, thank you very much.

Kind regards,

André Moreira 

Hello, 

One month ago we decide to change to kpn, but today the mechanic came to our house and he couldn't find the connection.

He told me, KPN made appointment for nezt Monday with kpn networks to come to our place to try to find the IS/RA connection but the problem is don't want to continue with the Kpn subscription, how we do to cancel that?

Kind regards,

André Moreira 

Admin: bericht naar lopend topic verplaatst

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @AF Moreira, this is very unfortunate to read! You can call my colleagues (0800-0402). They will cancel your subscription.

I will wait for Monday to see what this guys tell, and after we will decide. 

Hello, unfortunately I needed to cancel the subscription, it's already done. 

But there is a problem, today arrive the box to send all the devices back, but one box it is not enough, and I also don't have an adress sticker for the return. 

Kind regards, 

André Moreira 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @AF Moreira that's a shame! You can use any box you have lying around. If you add a note with your adress and customer number, it will be okay. The return adress is:

KPN
Antwoordnummer 10119
2400VB Alphen aan den Rijn