Beantwoord

Upload speed very slow

• 23 October 2019
  • 11 reacties
  • 398 keer bekeken

Hello and sorry that is not in Dutch language…

I have a very low upload speed (3-4 Mbits/s) even when wired connected to the modem, while my upload is 30 Mbits/s where I live.

Do you know how it may be fixed?

Admin: moved topic to correct board

icon

Beste antwoord door Henk2304 23 October 2019, 17:30

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

What is your download speed? And do you have fibre or coper (DSL) ? 

My download speed is at this moment 27 Mbits/s. I have DSL

On DSL upload is usually about 10% of download. So an upload of 3-4 Mb/s is perfectly normal in your situation. 

Ah ok. I understand then. Many thanks!

Reputatie 7

Hi @aulo1, welcome to our forums. I see Henk has answered your question already :slight_smile:  If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Hi@aulo1, welcome to our forums. I see Henk has answered your question already :slight_smile:  If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello Jasper, many thanks. Do you know maybe when there will be some upgrade of the network for improving the speed in Scheveningen maybe?

Reputatie 7

Hi @aulo1, I can take a look for you. To so so, I'll need you postal code and house number. Can you add those on your profile? If you post a reply after doing that, I'll know I can take a look.

Hi@aulo1, I can take a look for you. To so so, I'll need you postal code and house number. Can you add those on your profile? If you post a reply after doing that, I'll know I can take a look.

Many thanks. I just added the info to my profile.

Reputatie 7

Thank you @aulo1, I've checked the planning. Currently there is no update planned for your address, that might change in the future but for now your current connection is what is available.

Thank you@aulo1, I've checked the planning. Currently there is no update planned for your address, that might change in the future but for now your current connection is what is available.

Many thanks, Jasper.

Reputatie 7

You're welcome @aulo1 :slight_smile: