Vraag

Want to break the contract with you! How?

• 2 January 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 345 keer bekeken

I ordered a connection 6 months ago (end of July).

August 17 received a router (not working)

On August 29, a mechanic was supposed to come in to connect a router.

One month between the order and the visit of the mechanic!

(my family and I lived without Internet TV and phones all this period)

thanks kpn!

On August 29, I received a call from a mechanic, he said that he would not come today (cant find a parking place) and I should call to support and get another mechanic. I called in support, they told me that the next visit is possible in 2 weeks. 

I could not wait anymore

I needed an internet for work and on August 29th (on the same day) I went to another company, they gave me a router that worked right after connecting to the outlet. since then I use the services of another company and do not want to have anything to do with you.

(as it turned out, the mechanic said that he came to me and I was not at home! but this is a lie, I was at home specially, i waiting him for a month for this meet (also my wife with a small baby at home every day) if this is true yours mechanic is lying to me and company.

and suddenly 3 months after my order you started to withdraw money from my account

without providing any services. The support service told me that I have been connected to the Internet since October 28. How is this possible without a visit from the mechanic and my consent?

I tried to call and explain the situation, but they told  that I can’t refuse anymore and should wait for the f*king mechanic ( 

but you started to withdraw money by writing to me that I have been connected since end October! Are you kidding me for sure?

Do I have a connection or not? if not (and need a mechanic) why would you withdraw money before that?

I checked your modem, it continues to glow red. The support service said I should call a mechanic to connect ))) 

the circle of irresponsibility is closed but money is regularly debited from the account. kpn works!

Guys It's just crazy! you take money without giving anything in return.

You have been terrorizing me for 3 months - you are trying to withdraw money from my card with letters of threat and fines, and you all not doing anything to solve my problem.

today is January, half a year has passed and your internet is still not work !! (you can check the traffic for my address your modem did not work in my apartment never)

I have not seen such an attitude to clients anywhere in the world!

I don’t understand what I need to do so that your company leaves me alone? 

someone solve my problem please!

_

You are the worst communication company in the world!

Stop this madness! (

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Michael igor Thank you for sharing your story here on our Forum. I am a bit shocked by this situation. Following our normal procedures, we can not charge you when the mechanic did not connect the Experiabox. We only charge our consumers when they consume our services through our devices. The day of the connection is the day we normally start charging. So… How could we solve this problem? Right now you have double costs from our side and another provider. The most convenient solution (for you) is to retroactively revoke the contract from our side.
I would like to draw a complaint in your name to the department who is able to roll back this contract. Nevertheless, you’re out of the cancellation period(14 days). I need some personal details from you to be able to do this. Could you please update your profile with zipcode, house number and phone number. I need your phone number because this department will call you to hopefully confirm ‘this’ solution.

information in my profile is correct
post code and phone too.

I cant break the contract within 14 days since, for it i needs to be connected. you can’t cancel an invalid connection. very profitable tools )

in October they connected me without my knowledge and I don’t understand why you decided to do this after 3 moths and knowing that I don’t have an Internet connection still. I learned about connection date from support after I received an invoice.

but in my account not have connections still

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Michael igor Thanks for your response. 

I noticed that our backoffice is already working on this case. The only thing they're currenlty missing to close this case is a copy of your bankcard. Could you send them this? If they have this copy, the complaint you drew is complete and your contract will be revoked. 

Please let me know if I can do something else for you. :blush:

OK!
but for what address i need to send it?
information in my account is correct. i got all your invoices/ you have my card number!

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Michael igor I'm curious whether you've received a response from my colleagues of the back-office yet? Please let me know!:blush:

No((, you are the only person from the KPN who answers for my questions.
Since October, I don’t understand what is happening in your company.

any news?

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Michael igor I'm very surprised you did not receive any response from this department. I went to the department directly since I did not know why this particular case has not yet been solved. They said that the e-mail was lost, so I send it again. They will look at it as soon as possible.  

Hi

i'm still getting invoices from kpn (yesterday i got a mail and traditional threat to my email)
how you can lost my email? i have account at this site. its joke?

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Michael igor I have registered a complaint for you because this is indeed taking to long. I have no clue why these colleagues did not close this case as soon as they received the e-mail. They still didn't respond to any of the send e-mails. You will receive an e-mail regarding the complaint. One of my colleagues will give you a call within 3 working days. Will you please let me know if the gave you a call, or not?

Reageer