Beantwoord

Wifi Still not setup

• 11 February 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 33 keer bekeken

Tried to connect with the KPN Store, Customer care and back office multiple times for my wifi setup but till now didn’t got any resolution for the issue.

Neither the team is picking up calls nor they are replying back to emails.

Its 1.5 months when i opt for KPN wifi but till now they didn’t setup my wifi.

Please let me know how to opt out of KPN Wifi.

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 13 February 2020, 12:52

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hello @MGupta, welcome to the KPN Forum! I'm not sure I understand your question.
Am I correct in assuming you've ordered a KPN internet subscription but you would like to cancel it because we can't (or seemingly won't) install it?
Could you update the information on your forum profile? I'd love to take a look at your situation.

If you want to cancel the subscription you'll have to speak to my colleagues of the cancellations department. You can reach them by phone on 0800-0402 (toll free) or through the “call me back” form on www.kpn.com/opzeggen

HI Thomas,

Thanks for your reply but after not getting response for 2 days i cancelled my contract with KPN. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I understand, my apologies. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask!