Beantwoord

ZXV10 H220N valt uit, hoge pieptoon en geelverkleuring

• 16 April 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 123 keer bekeken

Onze modem ZXV10 H220N valt de laatste regelmatig uit en geeft dan een hoge pieptoon. Daarnaast is deze geel verkleurt en wordt deze warm. Als hij uitvalt is er geen WIFI-verbinding of signaal naar de TV dat na ongeveer een minuut pas weer terug komt. Daarom mijn vraag: kan deze modem vervangen worden?
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 16 April 2019, 15:19

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hallo @J.Taken Dat lijkt me niet helemaal de bedoeling van je Experia Box. Ik ga er voor zorgen dat je een nieuw, helder wit en stil exemplaar krijgt, die het beter doet. De details staan in het privébericht dat ik je stuurde.
Bart,

I have been experiencing exactly the same problems as described by J.Taken above i.e. regular failure of the internet signal ( TV via cable and and WiFi ) and discoloration of the box itself ( it's turning a yellowish colour )

If I switch the box off for a few minutes and then switch it back on again it seems to fix the problem ... until the next failure. Failures are typically every 2-3 days.

Grateful if you could help.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @DaveMasson Of course I'm gonna help you. Do you have the same type of Experia Box as J. Taken does? Could you provide with some personal information. I'm gonna need your name, adress, zipp code and your custumer number. Could update your KPN Forum profiel with this? (it's a private page and only you and the KPN moderators are able to see it).
Hi Bart,

Thanks for the quick response. I've updated my forum profile with all the requested data.

Meanwhile, the modem is indeed the same as J. Taken's i.e. KPN Experia Box ZXV10 H220N ( SN:219014827337 )

Regards,

Dave
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Dave. A new Experia Box is on it's way. You can pick it up tomorrow. I sent you a private message with all the details. You'll also receive a text message when the package has arrived.
Brilliant ... Thanks !!

Dave

Reageer