Beantwoord

MB's delen lukt niet

• 5 June 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 150 keer bekeken

Ik moet het in het engels vragen, het is te ingewikkeld voor mijn nederlands.

I added a new subscription to my account yesterday.  I have added to MijnKPN but I can not choose the number to transfer data. I can still choose to transfer to my other numbers, that is no problem.

bedankt

icon

Beste antwoord door Maja van KPN 14 June 2020, 20:24

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Welcome @Chris J, conversing in English is not a problem at all :wink:

Adding a number to MijnKPN, is not sufficient to be able to share Mb's, the number has to be registered for ‘KPN Compleet’ or ‘KPN Hussel’ as well.  Can you please update your profiel and give me a heads up if you’ve done so? The phone number that doesn't pop up in the list to transfer data, can be noted in the ‘opmerkingen’ field :slight_smile:

Hello Maja:  I believe I have updated my profile.  I dont see a way to add the new number to my existing KPN Compleet subscription.  I have Internet/TV & 3 other mobile phones under that subscription.  If I try to change the new number, it tells me I cant.  Or I may be doing it wrong?

Thanks for any help you can offer

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks!

At this address, I can see one phone number that’s not registered for KPN Compleet, the one that's ending with 773. Is that the number you’re experiencing this problem with? Or are you experiencing problems with the number ending with 170? 

Hi.  The one ending in 773 is the one I can not add

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thanks, I can't add it either, I'm not sure why :thinking:

I've sent a message to a department that has more options then I do, and asked them if they can add the number. I think they'll be on it in the first half of next week, you'll receive a text message when the number is registered!

Okay - thank you very much! Hopefully it will work:relaxed:

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

You're welcome! Will you let me know if you receive the text message, so I'm sure it's been handled properly? :slight_smile:  

Hi Maja.  I have not gotten a text yet.  Any idea how long it should take?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Chris J, it should be ok by now, even though you didn't receive a text message :relaxed: Can you try to transfer data now? 

Maya - yes!! Thanks for all the help:grinning:

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

🥳🎉🎈 Awesome! You're welcome :smiley: