Beantwoord

Problems with Spotify activation

• 11 september 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 40 keer bekeken

Badge

Hi,

I used to have Spotify Premium via the mobile subscription.

Recently, I switched the Spotify option to the home internet subscription since I got a bundle with a discount on Spotify. However, I have troubles with activation of the renewed Spotify Premium. When I tried to submit the activation code I see the error message “Je hebt al een Spotify account via KPN”. Because, the Spotify subscription via Mobile is over and I cannot activate the one via Thuis Internet, I currently have Spotify Free :(
How could I solve this issue?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 13 september 2020, 14:42

Hi @psmirnovs, Welkom here! I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Happy that you're asking us for help. Since you already entered your personal details in your profile I was able to check what was the problem. 
You were not able to order an activation code, because the system recognizes your account as being activated (Premium) already. 
I sent a new activation code to your e-mail address. Please try this one! Hopefully you'll soon be able to (again) listen to your music without any interruption of advertisements. 
let me know if I can do something for you :D

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @psmirnovs, Welkom here! I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Happy that you're asking us for help. Since you already entered your personal details in your profile I was able to check what was the problem. 
You were not able to order an activation code, because the system recognizes your account as being activated (Premium) already. 
I sent a new activation code to your e-mail address. Please try this one! Hopefully you'll soon be able to (again) listen to your music without any interruption of advertisements. 
let me know if I can do something for you :D

Badge

The resending oh the activation code helped!

Thank you very much for the support!

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Nice! You're welcome:dancer:

Reageer