Beantwoord

Problems with Spotify activation

• 11 September 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 259 keer bekeken

Badge

Hi,

I used to have Spotify Premium via the mobile subscription.

Recently, I switched the Spotify option to the home internet subscription since I got a bundle with a discount on Spotify. However, I have troubles with activation of the renewed Spotify Premium. When I tried to submit the activation code I see the error message “Je hebt al een Spotify account via KPN”. Because, the Spotify subscription via Mobile is over and I cannot activate the one via Thuis Internet, I currently have Spotify Free :(
How could I solve this issue?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 13 September 2020, 14:42

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @psmirnovs, Welkom here! I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Happy that you're asking us for help. Since you already entered your personal details in your profile I was able to check what was the problem. 
You were not able to order an activation code, because the system recognizes your account as being activated (Premium) already. 
I sent a new activation code to your e-mail address. Please try this one! Hopefully you'll soon be able to (again) listen to your music without any interruption of advertisements. 
let me know if I can do something for you :D

Badge

The resending oh the activation code helped!

Thank you very much for the support!

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Nice! You're welcome:dancer:

I believe I am fighting the same issue. April 2021 we modified out mobile and home internet packages and transferred our Spotify Premium from one of our mobile packages to our home internet package. Since then I have been unable to activate the spotify premium account. How do you request to resend an activation code?

Thanks.

The resending oh the activation code helped!

Thank you very much for the support!

Spotify Free Features:

• Over 50 million available tracks to listen to
  • Availability of podcasts and audiobooks
  • Travel abroad with your music for up to 14 days
  • Pick and play any track on a mobile device
  • Responsive and fast app
  • Ability to create playlists
  • Follow friends to see what they’re listening to
  • Discover new music based on your interests and current playlist
  • Compatibility with a variety of devices (Consoles, speakers, TV, smart watches, smartphones, car)
  • Spotify Connect
  • Spotify Pets

For some people, the free version of Spotify free download is good enough for their everyday listening needs. But for those serious music enthusiasts, the premium version is necessary. So, if you’re still not convinced whether the premium plan is right for you, here are the top reasons to avail Spotify Premium.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @ALC! We changed the activation process. Because of this, I'm no longer able to send you a new code manually. You can request a new activation code here; https://www.kpn.com/spotify/activeren.htm. Log in with your KPN ID. Good luck!