Beantwoord

Issue changing my IBAN account number

• 22 June 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 50 keer bekeken

Hi! 

I cannot change the IBAN on my account. It lets me edit it, but if I refresh the page the old one is present and not the new one. Can you please help ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jan van KPN 28 June 2022, 10:48

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Hello @Ral11 and welcome here :)

Is the problem fixed or could you still use some help regarding this matter? If so, please let me know and could you please fill in your profile already? Thanks in advance!

Hi! thank you! No, the problem still persists. Every time I modify it, if I refresh the page, the old IBAN appears instead of the new one. I filled in my profile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Yes, thanks for filling in your profile @Ral11!

Could you also put your old and your new IBAN number with the 'persoonlijke opmerkingen' in your profile? Thanks!

It’s done! thank you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

It’s done! thank you!

It’s done! thank you!

Thank you as well, I just changed your IBAN and this should be visible for you in the MijnKPN environment 🙂 It might take 24 hours before you can see the change over there!

Thank you very much for your help! Have a nice day! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +12

Thank you very much for your help! Have a nice day! 

No problem at all and if you ever need us again, please let us know @Ral11! And of course a nice day for you as well :)