2 new mobile subscriptions activated today, but I can't share data with them

• 8 June 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 170 keer bekeken

Hello, I have two mobile subscriptions that I activated today. One is ilimited data, and the other one is 0GB. I was told that I can share 50GB with this other SIM. But when I go in the MijnKPN app, the option to share MB does not show my other mobile as a recipient, shows some museums and other stuff. 
But in the MijnKPN and the website portal, the two mobile subscriptions are shown.
Could someone help me, please? Thanks!

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Caio Merces 

Are both subscriptions registered for the “Hussel” benefits? That is necessary to be able to share data. You can check this and arrange it if necessary via https://www.kpn.com/hussel/aanmelden.htm

Hi @RBxx

Already did this and still the other number does not show!

This is what appears when I click on share MB in website:

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Caio Merces , occasionally this doesn’t work. As a customer just like you, I can’t help you with that. There are two options. You can call KPN customer service now on 0800-0402 (free number) or wait here for a reaction from a KPN moderator, which can take 1-2 days.

Thanks @RBxx! I will wait for a KPN moderator.

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Caio Merces , to save time please put your personal information in your Forum profile.
The fields marked (Privé) are only visible to you and KPN. Place the 06-numbers in “Persoonlijke opmerkingen”.

HI @RBxx!

Done! 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Caio Merces, welcome to our forum. With the details on your profile I've taken a look at this. It looks like the Hussel registration was done on June 2nd, but it hasn't finished yet. It should have finished by now, so I've made a ticket to the Hussel department. They will take a look at this and contact you if they need more information. If they don't, they will fix the activation for us. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Caio Merces, I see the Hussel department has finished the activation for both numbers. They are active now and you can share data between them. They've also send you a text informing you of this. That was probably in Dutch, so I figured I would inform you in English aswel 🙂

If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask us.