Beantwoord

Cant share MBs

• 22 July 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 67 keer bekeken

I moved here with my fiancé. We went into a kpn store and we're told it would be best to get two subscriptions and share MBs. I have been trying for the past month without luck. Had to buy extra MBs separately. Why does this not work? Can someone help please?

icon

Beste antwoord door Bram van KPN 22 July 2022, 17:22

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@vokalemilch welcome to the KPN forum. Could you please update your profile? All I need is the last 4 digits of the bank account number that we have on record for the mobile number of your fiancé. Put that in “Persoonlijke opmerkingen” so only us moderators can see it. After that verification I can add your number to the Hussel registration and you should be able to share data within 24 hours. 

Hi, thank you for the reply. I added the number. 

Mike

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@vokalemilch could you try to share some MB's and see if things work?

Also if at any point at you have spare MB's at the end of the month you can donate those MB's to charity. Along with supporting charity we also give rewards to a number of donators every month. It doesn't cost anything other than the MB's you donate. 😊

Thank you very much. It worked