Beantwoord

Mail "Your benefits expire", but I didn't change anything. Can I get help in English?

• 15 July 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 40 keer bekeken

Hi all, 

It’s my first time here, so I’d like to say sorry in advance if some mistakes.

I have an internet subscription from KPN, since 2019. 

About of 2 months ago, my husband got a mobile subscription, also from KPN, so combiing with our current internet plan (extra discount, etc..). It’s 10GB, unlimited calling and texting. 21euro. 1 year.

Today I got an email with the following:

Beste mevrouw Altuntas,
Unfortunately, your benefits will expire. Below you can read why the benefit expires and what this means for you.

Cancellation, termination or relocation
You have canceled, canceled or moved 1 of your KPN products. As a result, you no longer combine KPN Mobile and Home at your address. You will therefore no longer receive any benefits.

I checked my profile, application MijnKPN, and everything still looks fine. The invoices are ok.

The home internet subscription it’s also ok..

I tried to call to KPN but unfortunatelly my Dutch doesn’t help myself.

Can please someone give me some hint or idea what should I do? Or what is this mail about?

Is there maybe a way that I can have support in English?

Thanks in advance for any reply. 

icon

Beste antwoord door huistijger 15 July 2022, 08:37

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hoi @Sezanur 
Call 0800 0402
You can ask your question in English and you will get the answer in English

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Sezanur, welcome! Did you contact us on 0800-0402? And are your questions answered? This e-mail usually means that you've changed something in your mobile or fixed subscription. If you still need help, please let us know!

Hi @Sezanur, welcome! Did you contact us on 0800-0402? And are your questions answered? This e-mail usually means that you've changed something in your mobile or fixed subscription. If you still need help, please let us know!

Thanks for your answer,

Actually KPN contacted me. I hadn’t change anything, but there was a problem with both Klantnummer (mobile and home internet).

Everything is solved now.

Thanks!